IE8 will not open image document
Kevyn
2009-04-06 15:33:00 UTC
The last part of the url is this www........ /essDisplayImages.do

II used to be able to view it with IE6.

All I get is a red x in the upper left corner of the page. I'm using Vista
Ultimate SP1. When I use IE7, IE8, Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera
I get this error message...

"This application requires Javascript/ActiveX. Please enable it to proceed.
To enable JavaScript and/or Active X, you must change your browser settings.
They are specific to the type and version of your browser."

I have Java/ActiveX enabled in all browsers.

Any ideas?
PA Bear [MS MVP]